2012年6月9日土曜日

BR:1-13 SPORTS CLOTHES


These fabrics help sports people feel more comfortable when playing sports. (P.4)

I haven’t ever paid attention to sports clothes. To tell the truth, I’m not interested in them. However I could learn about that sports clothes’ history in detail. Long ago, clothes were made from natural fabrics, like wood and cotton. I thought that sports players were very hot and wet. When they got hot, sports clothes surely stick to sports player’s body and difficult to play. Old sports clothes could get behind in games. Over time, people started making new fabrics that are called synthetics. They are not made from natural things, like plants and animals. Sports players were greatly influenced by them. For example, people swim in synthetic fabrics that are very light. These fabrics can stretch well and dry quickly. Consequently, swimmers’ time would surely shrink. I haven’t ever paid attention to sports clothes. But results will be controlled by them. I could think I should abroad outlook on life what I have ever paid attention. If so, I will be able to discover various new things.
Today, fabrics are made from a mix of different things. Synthetics can be mixed with cotton or wool to make them last. In other words, mix of that old things and new things can make better thing. I would like to have incorporated the idea in my life. And sports clothes are now made with fabrics that make them very comfortable. Lots of people put sports clothes on even when they are not playing a sport.

Reference   Nicolas Brasch  (us born: Australia) (2007)
[264words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿