2012年6月4日月曜日

I want to go on a trip~~~~~~!

This time, I’m going to write about foreign countries. Britain and Germany and Norway are that I would like to go on a trip. Because Britain has fashionable image for me. All the British look beautiful for me. I have a longing for a white man (woman). If I was born again, I would like to be a white woman and born on somewhere in Europe. Why, I would like to speak English fluently.
  
About Germany. I want to eat genuine sausage and German snacks. German snacks look very delicious when I watched on the television program. All European snacks look delicious. And I want to drink Germany Beer. But if I live somewhere in Europe, I will certainly grow fat.

About Norway. I would like to see an aurora. An aurora is seen both Norway and Canada. But I would like to see it in Norway. Because I have been a longing for there since I was in the elementary school. There is specially no reason. I would like to go on a trip the place where has beautiful nature for the present. Especially, I would like to go to various places of a world heritage. If I save plenty of money and grow up, I would like to various countries.

[212words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿