2012年5月31日木曜日

BR:1-10 Water World

More than 50 per cent of the human body is made up of water. (p.9)

This time, I learned how much importance of water from this book all over again. I know there’s no point in saying again, but without water, people, animals and plants could not live. I haven’t ever noticed that we can get some water from foods. For example, tomato has 95 per cent water, apple has 85 per cent water and corn has 70 per cent water. I haven’t known these facts. When I eat various foods, I take in a lot of water without even realizing it. It was so amazing for me. And I thought that humans  enjoy the blessings of water from Earth. People should be deeply grateful to blessing from Earth. People have to try to protect this important resource and leave it for future generations. And we must use water more precious.

Reference  Alan Trussell-Cullen (Usborn: Australia) (2007)
[157words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿