2012年5月31日木曜日

BR:1-09 Money travel

This 50 cent coin has travelled a long way. (p.5)

I learned a lot of money where to go and go back to from this book. It was very interesting story. I knew the place called “mint” for the first time. The mint is where coins are made. And from the mint, coins are sent to back. I have been wondered money where to go and go back to for a long time. This time, finally I unraveled the mystery. Interesting thing for me is that money go in and out of a lot of hands and go in and out of a lot of shops and a lot of banks. In other words, money has been traveled. Money that I paid a shop may go to Hokkaido, Tokyo, Okinawa and so on. And at the last, it will go back to a bank. It’s very interesting for me. Don’t you think interesting? This is a good lesson for me. Not to change the subject, I would like to use money I have more precious. My aim is that not waste money!

Reference: Nicolas Brasch (Usborn: Austaralia) (2007)
188words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿