2012年5月11日金曜日

BR:1-05 Making a Cake

I knew the thinking that I haven’t ever known from this book. I haven’t ever thought that making a cake is art or science. I have ever cooked a cake without doubt and only eaten it great relish. But making a cake is part science and part art. I’m certain that chemical changes happen when we mix different ingredients together. And, I’m certain that it is the art of the cook that makes the cake look and taste good. I got two discoveries from this book. And I have to need different viewpoint of things from now on. Then I will be able to get new discovery from things. This book told me important thing on my life. Everyone, please read it.

           Reference: Carmel Reilly(Usborn:Australia)(2007)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hiiiiiina chan♪ I love you too.笑

    返信削除
  2. I want to eat cake.
    But I can't do it.
    Because I don't like sweets.
    Oh-no...

    返信削除