2012年5月11日金曜日

BR:1-04 Stories of Fairytale Castles

I gave from this book. I thought that a good deed never goes unrewarded and our efforts are fully rewarded. I like such a Cinderella story. This book resembles Disney stories. When I was a child, I often saw a lot of Disney movies. Of course, I see them even now. I love them because they give me a lot of dreams. I wanted to jump into their world. When I was a child, I wanted to fall in love that such a Cinderella. Now, I want to live the world future as hard as I could. Someday, I will be able to fall in wonderful love. I think that I am able to meet fortune man when I live day by day as hard as I could. So, I am going to never give up my life. I was known very important thinking from this book. Everyone, please read it. Thank you.

     Reference: Anna Lester (Usborn:London)(2007)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿