2012年5月31日木曜日

BR:1-08 Celebrating New Year

New Year is the time to say goodbye to the old year. (p.5)

I thought about that how to greet the New Year from this book. There are a lot of how to celebrate New Year all over the world. Even in Japan, there are how to celebrate New Year. Last year, I spent seeing the old year out while I watched TV that Johnny’s appeared. Every year, I spent in the way. But I’ll think it over once more. In this book, at New Year, people can say thanks for the good times they had over the last year. At New Year, people can think of the year that is to come. Maybe I have wasted a bit of the important time. I would like to think of that last year and he year that is to come. I should spend day by day more precious. I would like to spend year by tear more precious. This book told me very important thing all over again.

Reference: Carmel Reilly (Usborn: Australia) (2007)
173words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿