2012年5月31日木曜日

BR:1-07 BARTERING

Over the years, even countries have bartered with one another. (p.15)

This time, I could think about our human’s life style all over again. I have never thought about bartering before I read this book. I knew there’s no point in saying it again, but we are living by buying goods and services with money. To my surprise, people have been bought goods and services with money for more than 2500 years. And, people have been bartering for more longer. On reflection, one’s neighbors are often bartered. When I was in the elementary school, I often bartered with my friends. For example, a seal, a pen and so on. Bartering was a kind of children’s play. And on reflection, bartering grew bigger over the world. I thought that bartering is trade. I wonder that bartering is a wonderful civilization. But contemporary trade is a terrible economic problem all over the world. And I think that bartering should be looked over again.

Reference: Nicolas Brasch (Usborn: Australia) (2007)
167words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿