2012年5月23日水曜日

BR: 1-06 FOOD FROM THE WORLD

They need a lot of sun. (p.6)

Suddenly, I love foods. We need a lot of foods. Thanks to development of transportation, we can eat various foods come from all parts of world. This time, I learned how foods grow and where foods come from. I always eat banana on breakfast. Bananas grow in South America, Australia and Africa. They need a lot of sun. When the bananas are green, it is time to take them off the tree.  I have ever eaten bananas in a casual. As I knew the fact, I want to feel the sun of a southern country from now on. Next, I haven’t ever known that pineapples come from Australia, South America and USA. I want to know more where foods come from and how foods grow. And, I want to cultivate some fruit in my garden sometime.

Reference: Allan Trussell-Cullen (Usborn: Australia) (2007)

1 件のコメント: