2012年5月7日月曜日

BR:1-03 The Clumsy Crocodile

I was cheered up from this book. Above all else, a person’s effort never goes unrewarded. I thought it was very good to read for me. Because, I was always failing in my part-time job and I was often scolded from my boss. So, I didn’t want to go to my part-time job these days. I wanted to quit there. I’m working in a restaurant of Japanese dish now but I have worked only restaurant ever. So, I want to work in a convenience store next time. I wanted to return my original intention. But, I thought that continuing is very important. Quitting is very easy. Part-time job makes me grow up. I believe that my effort never goes unrewarded. This book surely makes you cheer up. Please read it.

Reference : Lesley Sims (Usborn:London)(2007)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿