2012年5月8日火曜日

Essay1-02a:University Life

Hello everyone!!! How are you? This time, I’m going to introduce Kumamoto Gakuen University. KGU has a lot of convenient and comfortable university. So, I’m going to introduce comfortable place to exchange students spend happy campus life in there.

First, I’m going to introduce about library. KGU’s library is very very very comfortable. I always go to there to do my homework. There are many books and computers. You can see a lot of movies in AV corner. And you can read foreign newspapers and magazines. There are various foreign books. When you want to study or read books or do your homework alone, you should come to there! You can absolutely concentrate and live a full time in there. By the way, you are able to work there as a part-time job. I saw a notice of advertisement for part-time help to our student. First of all, please go to KGU’s library.

Next, I’m going to introduce about bakery. KGU’s bakery’s breads are very very very delicious. There are about twenty seats. There are a lot of students and teachers and general people and child attending kindergarten at noon. So, we have to come to there a little earlier than usual. Or else, popular breads are often sellout and we can’t plop down into seats. I’m going to introduce my recommendation’s breads. They are “Chichen Nanban Breads” and “Mentai Egg Bread” and “Cocoa Roll”, “Blueberry Cheese Pie”.

Lastly, I’m going to introduce about KGU’s students’ dining hall. There is very broad. But there has a lot of students and teachers at noon. My recommendation’s menus are “Bibinaba Don” and “Meat Udon” and “curry and rice”, “Tyanpon”. And, all menus are very cheap. Price is about three hundred yen. Exchange students can eat various foods what you aren’t able to eat in foreign countries. First of all, please go to and eat at KGU’s students’ dining hall.

KGU has a lot of comfortable and pleasant places. There is a room for exchange students. Exchange students can talk and play with another foreigner and KGU’s students. And, please enjoy your campus life in there. Thank you.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I know that you like bread very much.
    Let's go to bakery with me again!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Hinachan! I'm Ayaka.

    KGU is very good university, isn't it?

    返信削除
  3. Hello. I'm Rina.
    I like bakery, too.
    I want to eat your recommendation’s breads next time.
    I'm looking forward to reading next your blog!

    返信削除
  4. Hi. Hinako!
    I like bakery too.
    My favorite menu is pizza.

    返信削除
  5. Hi. I'm Naomi.
    I did not know that there was such delicious bread in the bakery.
    Especially, I want to try Blueberry Cheese Pie next time :P

    返信削除
  6. Hi~^^
    I'm Ruri!

    I go to the bakery sometimes.
    The bakery is so useful!

    And I like strawberry juice in the bakery!
    It isn't bread!haha^^

    And your blog' scheme is good!
    I enjoyed your blog.
    Thanks!

    See you^^

    返信削除