2013年9月24日火曜日

What classes I will take next term

This time, I'm going to introduce about what classes I will take next term. First of all, I will take a writing class next term. Especially, I hold out the class. I would like to set about my homework of writing right. I would like to accomplish to write 15000 words on my blog. And I will not oversleep, I will certainly attend the class every week. Next, I will take "Business English" class. I took the class last term. I have became poor in English since I have became a university student. Because I studied only English on the desk when I was a high school student. But I have known the profundity of English. English is not only the study on the desk. "Business English" is a class that talk about various business with my friends in English. It's difficult for me. Business is the subject even difficult but it's still more difficult to talk in English. It's poor for me that talk with people in English. I would like to conquer consciousness weak that talk in Englsih next term. [183words/388words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿