2013年9月25日水曜日

My favorite movies

This time, I'm going to introduce my favorite movies. First of all, it's "Harry Potter" series. I had seen the movies at the the theater with my father or my friends. And I have all the movies' DVD in my house. Sometimes I excessively would like to see the movies and I see it all the time. I would like to become a witch and commute to the enchanted school of Harry Potter's world when I see the movies. It will start Harry Potter's world in the Universal Studio Japan next year. I would like to there by all means. I'm thinking that I want to travel to there by my graduation trip with my friends next year. I will must be feeling like a witch when I will be able to go to there.
Next, my favorite movie is "twilight". It's a love romance movie between human and vampire. It's love romance story that the forbidden rule was broken. Main characters are human, vampire and wolf. My favorite scene is that a girl who loves a vampire transforms vampire. The highlight of "twilight" series is a love triangle between a girl of human, a vampire and wolf. It's very interesting movie. The movie was not only love romance, but also it has action scene. That's why it makes me feel nervous just to see it. And every actor and actress are very cool and beautiful. So, I became enthusiastic about "twilight".
[241words/961words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿