2013年9月25日水曜日

My favorite dramas

his time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite dramas. I haven't seen a lot of dramas all this time. But I sometimes see the dramas on my friends' advice when I feel like it. Popular rumor has it that "Hanzawa Naoki" was the most famous and popular in Japan now. The ratings was very high. But I had stopped seeing "Hanzawa Naoki" on the way because it's very hard for me that see drama every week and same time. I think that I'm tired of seeing drama little by little even if the drama is very interesting for me. That's why I borrow DVDs and see dramas in one sitting. And my recommendation drama are "soratobu kouhoushitsu", "buzzer beat" and "hanayoridango" .
At the first, I'm going to talk about "soratobu kouhoushitsu". This drama is drawn about working of Air Self-Defense Force, publicity work of it and love romance. A man of Air Self-Defense Force and a woman of TV director fall in love. I have't ever been known about work of Air Self-Defense Force and a publicity work of it before I watched this drama. And I thought that a self-defense official was very cool for the first time and I became so happy after I watched this drama. I would like to wacth it many times.
Next, I'm going to talk about "buzzer beat". This drama is drawn basketball and love romance between a man of basketball player and a woman of violinist. This drama was that the ratings was very high.
Lastly, I'm going to talk baout "hanayoridango". This drama is love romance between a rich man and a poor woman. The four cool men called "F4" appeared in this drama. F4 was very popular in Japan at that time. I was half in a dream while I watched this drama.
I will borrow the DVD of "Hanzawa Naoki" and I want to watch it early.
[317words/1878words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿