2013年9月25日水曜日

My favorite comics

This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite comics. I love a lot of comics. Especially, I often read comics for girls. My recommendation comics are "Sunadokei", "Bokura gaita" and "Kiminitodoke". There are all love comics and popular between girls. And the all comics were made into the movies. But I like the comics than the movies. I thought that the movies were not so interesting for me. Because the stories were shortened. That's why I suggest everyone that read the comics earlier than see the movies. Next, I would like to try reading a comic. It's "onepiece". It maybe the most famous and popular between extensive generation. And It is not only Japan, It is very famous and popular all over the world. The cartoonist is from Kumamoto.But I have never been read "onepiece", every my friends read it and say "it is very interesting!!!" I have never been read comics for boys as I don't have interest. I would like to read comics for boys someday they maybe interesting for me. And popular rumor has it that "shingekino kyojin" is very famous and popular in japan. The comic is made into a animation now. My friends are also becoming enthusiastic. But the pictures are little unpleasant. That's why I don't want to see it so much.
[218words/1179words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿