2013年9月25日水曜日

My favorite prefecture

This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite prefecture. The prefectures where I would like to live in the future after I graduate from this university and I find work. It's Kyoto, Hyogo and Fukuoka. Why I would like to live in there? At the first, I explain about Kyoto. There are a lot of temples in Kyoto. I have been a dream for a long time. It's that I would like to live next to the temple. And I love powdered green tea. People can surely drink the most delicious green powdered tea in Japan. I will be so happy that I'm able to drink the most delicious green powdered tea in Japan early.
Next, I'm going to talk about Hyogo prefecture. If I can live in there, I would like to live in Kobe city. Because there is very urbane and fashionable. I like fahionable city and would like to live in the urbane place. Because I live in the countryside now. To tell the truth, I wanted to leave from kumamoto and live in Fukuoka when I became an univeresity student. But my parents allowed me to leave from Kumamoto and live by myself. Getting back to what I was talking about, I think that Hyogo prefecture and Kobe city is very good. But prices are more high in there than Kumamoto. The urbane city is almost prices are high. I'm very afraid of the point.
Lastly, I'm going to talk about Fukuoka prefecture. I often go to there as there is near to Kumamoto. We can go to Hakata 30 minutes by the Shinakanse. It's very comfortable. If I live in Hakata afer I graduate from this university and get job, I can come back to my hometown Kumamoto at once when I become feeling like lonely. I surely become homesick and want to meet to my family and friends in Kumaoto. If I live in Hakata, it's very comfortable when I want to come back to Kumamoto. That's why I would like to live in Hakata.
It has many urbane cities where I would like to live after I graduate from this university and get a job or get married to someone in the future. Kyoto, Hyogo and Fukuoka are all fashionable and urbane prefecture for me.
[382words/1561words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿