2013年9月25日水曜日

My favorite foods and drinks

This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite foods and drinks. I don't have so many likes and dislikes in foods. If I had to compare them, I dislike chai tea and cinnamon. I bought ice cream of apple pie taste quite recently. I bought it unconsciously because it was a reriod of limitation ice cream. But Icouldn't eat it as the ice cream of apple pie tastes cinnamon. It have been in the refrigerator in my house.
By the way, my favorite foods and drinks are cheese, powdered green tea, soybean milk, carbohydrate, curry, meat and fresh cream. But I can't drink the soybean milk that not adjustted. When I bought it at the tofu maker and I drinked, I became feeling like drinking squashed tofu and I got depressed.
I haven't liked powdered green tea so much untill quite recently. But suddenly I loved it. I love various foods of powdered green tea taste. I really drink genuine powdered green tea in Kyoto.
I have been loved curry for a long time. But I recently don't eat rice and eat only curry roux.
I love fresh cream. Sometimes I excessively want to eat it. Especially I want to eat it when I begin to feel the stress of part time job, study and human relations. Recently I promised that go to eat bread cake with my friend. Popular rumor has it that bread cake is very popular and there are many cafe of bread cake in Japan. I will go to eat bread cake with my friend this week! I'm looking forward to eating it! Rumor has it that French toast will be popular next to bread cake in Japan.
[280words/2158words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿