2013年9月24日火曜日

My vacations plans/preparation

I'm going to introduce about my vacation plan next year. One is making a trip to Kyoto with my friend. Why I would like to travel to Kyoto? Because I love powdered green tea so much. But I had hard for me to eat foods of powdered green tea taste until quite recently. By some chance I suddenly loved foods of powdered green tea taste. And I like going sightseeing to a lot of temples because I like an atmosphere of temple. I have already promised to travel to Kyoto with my friend. So, I would like to see the sights of Kyoto with her. I would like to appear in the festival in Kumamoto. It's called "Zuibyou". It's the most famous festivak in Kumamoto. It's held on Respect for the Aged Day every year. People have to pay some money to appear in the festival. I haven't ever appeared to it but I look it every year. I would like to appear in the festival absolutely next year. Because next year is last year for me that I live in Kumamoto. I would like to leave Kumamoto after I graduate this university. I promised that appear in the festival "Zuibyou" next year with my friends. [205 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿