2013年9月26日木曜日

BR 2-01: The Broken Roof

"It's time to go," said Kipper,"but I don't want to go." (P.29)


This time, I read this book because the pictures are very cute. And this story was very mysterious for me. It's a kind of an adventure story. Three silblings adventure in the doll house that they have. A new adventure began. The magic the children to the house a long ago. And they made friends with three children who lived in the house. A boy named Edward and a boy named Chip swapped Edward's boat with Chip's watch. And when the three siblings came back into reality world, Chip had Edward's boat in his hands. The above-mentioned items are a story of this book. Do you want to adventure in the different world? If you could have adventured in the different world, where do you want to do? In my case, I want to go to an enchanted world like Hurry Potter. Did you watch all the movies of Hurry Potter series? Do you like the movies of Hurry Potter? I watched all the movies of Hurry Potter series in the movie theater and I really love them. In the reality world where we live in the earth, I don't know whether an enchanted world exists or not. And if I could have adventured in the different world, I would like to go to an enchanted world. If my long-cherished wish could have fulfilled, I live in an enchanted world the end of my life. Do you think it's wonderful world that people cast a spell and have a magic wand and accept magic every day? i think that an enchanted world is a wold like dream. If I were born again, I would like to be a witch. Get back to what I were talking about, what world do you want to go if you could have adventured in the different world? A world of prehistoric times when a lot of dinosaurs live? A world of Warring States period? Do you want to see military commanders in the Warring State period? A world of future? Do you want to know and see grow-up oneself? In any case, I would like to adventure in the different world from the reality world where we live now. I expect that people are able to go to anywhere they like in the future.

Referense
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex.(2003). The Broken Roof. Oxford, England. Usborne


[400words/2558words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿