2013年9月26日木曜日

BR 2-03: The Lost Key

"But the key didn't glow and the magic wouldn't work." (P.27)

This time, I'm going to introduce everybody this book that it gives me hope. The story is that a boy naned Kipper has a magic key. It takes people to adventure when the key glows. But the key that he has had not glowed for a long time. He would like to have adventure. However he lost the magic key. When he played, he ran to the rocket and the key fell out of his pocket and on the grass. He looked for it with some his friends. And they met a lot of people who found the key. In the end, they found the key in a shop down the street and they paid a lot for the key. They looked at it but it has not glowed for a long time. thought over more careful why the magic key didn't glow, the magic wouldn't work and take people to adventue. Perhaps it has lost its magic. It's been out in the rain and it's been bent by a mower. It's been through a window and it's been stuck on a pointing. They wanted the key to glow. They thought over more careful how the key will still work again. Kipper told the key about the adventure he would like to have. Then, a boy called Biff and a girl called Chip who is Kipper's friends let Kipper took the key to bed. He looked at it for a long time and he fell a sleep. At last suddenly, the magic key began to glow. At this point this story finished. In the end, the magic key began to glow, did you think that the magic work again and it takes Kipper to adventure? I thought that th magic world again and it took hin to adventure in his dream. I thought that it was very wonderful story after I read this book. I learned that dream was fulfilled if I thought over more careful, hoped and madeeffort as hard as I could. If it didn't go well untill the last, I thought that it happened anything good going for me someday. And I want to believe that a lot oif troublesome homeworks and tasks such as reports and tests don't useless for my life. My knowledge and studies must ne very useful in my life. It was for that purpose that I would like to do my homework and qualify various licenses. And I would like to make use of job hunting and work. I could get to a mind to do more after I read this book. Please be sure to read this book, everyone. Thank you for reading.

Referense
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex.(2003). The Lost Key. Oxford, England. Usborne


[461words/3469words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿