2012年12月5日水曜日

BR 2-18: The Burglar's Breakfast


Breakfast was his main meal of the day. (P.5)

This time, I’m going to introduce everybody a book that the burglar likes breakfast. His name is Alfie Briggs. Breakfast was his main meal of the day. He always ate at least three courses. Breakfast is my main meal of the day, too. This morning, I ate miso soup, oden, stewed dish beef and Japanese white radish, steamed bun, and confectionery. Oden is a Japanese dish containing all kinds of ingredients cooked in a special broth of soy sauce, sugar, sake, etc. Do you eat your fill breakfast every morning? I eat my fill every morning. In this story, someone had stolen Alifie’s breakfast. And he tracked down the thief and got back his breakfast. But no cornflakes, no eggs, no sardines, no waffles. His breakfast was stolen. He felt hungry and there was only one thing left to do. He would have to go out for breakfast. As he drunk his coffee at a café, he glanced at a newspaper. He took a closer look and it was an advertisement for help about detective. “I can do all of these things!” thought Alfie. And he became a detective, he never stole another thing-not even breakfast. It’s a very good story and it was very good for me. The first thing the pictures were so cute and I chosen this book. While I read, I felt hungry as the pictures of breakfast are so cute and great relish. To return to my main topic, it’s a very good story. I thought that he was very great as for that changed his position burglar to detective. I respect him. His life changed by a strange chance. I thought that fortune is lying one’s neighborhood and it’s up to oneself to carve out a career. I might have missed seeing my fortune by now or paid no attention to it. I couldn’t put my idea into action because I’m too lazy and coward. I have been wanted to change myself for a long time. I follow Alfie’s example and I want to challenge everything steadily from now on. I want to change my position on my mental. I plung into the terrible world and I want to amaze, be at a loss, and waver every day.

                               Reference
Everett, Felicity. (2002). The burglar’s breakfast. London, England. Usborne

[395 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿