2012年12月5日水曜日

BR 2-17: Wizards


But before he left, he gave the king and queen a magic sack of gold which would never run out. (P.46)

Do you believe in the existence of magicians? I have ever believed in it. And I have been wanted to be a witch for a long time. Do you want to be a magician, too? This time, I’M going to introduce everybody a book about wizard. I chosen this book because a cover of it was very cute and I like magician. If you would be a magician, what do you want to do? In my case, I want to fly in the air and travel around the world by broomstick. In this book, there are three good wizards, who helped people and bad ones, who cast evil spells. But this story was different form that I imagine an enchanced world. I imagine that an enchanced world is very romantic like Harry Potter movies. Harry Potter’s world is my ideal. I want to plunge in the world. But I don’t want to do battles with a lot of bad magicians. To be magician is my everlasting dream. If I were born again, I would like to be a magician. Do you want to be it, too? I want to be a magician, but I thought that maybe present-day life is better off than an enchanced world. Because if it exists magic in the present age, it has lots of crimes every day than now. It will be so terrible world. I think that humankind will be very avarise still more if it exist magic in the world. Whatever things will go smoothy and easy and early. Everybody wants to be magician. But the world would go to ruin if all humankind are magician. That’s why humankind maybe is not able to use magic. If whatever things go smoothy and easy and early, we can’t absolutely get pleasures achieve over aim. I thought that only a god can use magic.

                                Reference
Rawson, Christopher. (2002). Wizards. London, England. Usborne

[338 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿