2012年10月31日水曜日

My favorite season

I'm going to introduce about my favorite season. It's winter because there are a lot of big events. For example, Christmas, the New Year, a coming-of-age celebration, Valentine's Day and White's Day. What is particularly pleasure is Christmas. Even if I grow up and don't receive a Christmas present, I feel that Christmas is the most wonderful event. I already have a plan on Christmas Day this year. I'm going to enjoy with my friend in an Okinawan public house after my part-time job. And we're going to dance an Okinawan dance "Eisa-". I work hard my part-time job in expectation of Christmas. Next, I will be twenty next month ten. And there will be a coming-of-age celebration next year. I'm going to wear a long-sleeved kimono. My father bought it for me and it was very expensive. That's why I want to wear my long-sleeved kimono beautifully. Therefore, I'm on a diet now. I'm going to loose five kilograms in two months future. I'm looking forward to coming this winter.

[191 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿