2014年1月17日金曜日

movie review "Peter Pan"


13111150
Hinako Murakami


This time, I’m going to introduce the movie “Peter Pan”. I had it once with my grandmother when I was an elementary school student. And I remember that I was feeling embarrassed when I saw kiss scene on the movie because I was an elementary school student yet at that time and I saw the scene next to my grandmother. I was very pure girl at that time!

Next, I’m going to introduce the story of “Peter Pan”. It’s a story of one’s first love between Peter Pan and Wendy. It’s very romantic and fantasy movie! Wendy dreams of becoming a novelist. One night, Peter Pan and Tinker bell come in Wendy’s room when Wendy is sleeping, she becomes aware of them and she wakes up. After that, Wendy is taken him out to Never Land with her brothers. Never land is an island where pirates and fairies live and people can be child forever. And their magnificent adventure starts on Never Land.

Next, I’m going to introduce the characters on the movie. At the first, Peter Pan is an eternal boy and lives in Never land. He cut off Fuck captain’s the left hand and a crocodile ate it. Wendy is believing the story of Peter Pan and she tells it to her brothers. So, she is said “you have to be a lady” from her parents. And she fancies Peter Pan. She thinks that she don’t want to be a grown-up at the first time, but she strengthen her determination that to be a grown-up at the end. John and Michael are Wendy’s younger brothers. Tinker Bell is a partner of Peter Pan and she is a fairy. She fancies him and she is jealous of women who approach to him. Fuck captain is the captain of pirate. At one time, he was cut off his left hand by Peter pan and crocodile ate his left hand. That’s why Fuck captain has been holding a grudge against Peter Pan and burning with the desire for revenge.

 I saw a movie “Peter Pan” after a long time. Unexpectedly, I thought that it’s very romantic and very good. The music was very good, I have really like it. And the characters are very beautiful and cool. Peter Pan was very cool and I searched for him on my computer after I saw the movie. Wendy didn’t want to be a grown-up at the first time, but I wanted to be a grown-up and beauty woman when I was a child. But I could know Wendy’s feeling while I was seeing the movie and I felt much better after I saw it. I want to live with a positive view of life in the future.

[463/14932] 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿