2012年1月18日水曜日

Journal F

I confess that Writing1 and Writing2 classes by Mr.Waterman are very troublesome classes for me.
Because a number of homework( paragarphs and Journal) is very many.
At the first, I think that this class is very very very troublesome.
I could not keep up with this class and I could not come with Mr.Waterman's tension.

But, I gave Mr.Waterman many many inconvenience.
I just jabbered away with Ikechan and Ide during this class.
I could not make distinction between class and break.
So, I didn't listen to what Mr.Waterman said and I could not keep up with this class.
I beg your perdon.

At the first, I thought that this class was very easy.
I could not undestand what I should do in this class.
So, I always asked my friends and did coppying of my friends.
But this class of meat isn't maybe difficult.
I didn't simply the ability to understand spoken English.
So, I thought that this class is very difficult.
But Mr.Waterman often speaks english slowly and sometimes brings Japanese into this class
and asked everybody whether understand that he gave an explanation.
I think that everybody appreciate these consideration by Mr.Waterman to us.

At the first, I thought that I didn't want to present Journals and Paragraphs.
But writing them are raised one's the ability to write English and people can understand
grammar of English.
I think that people can gradually write well.

Finally, I think that this class by Mr.Waterman is good.
Thank you for your help.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hina-chan - you had some very thoughtful comments in this Journal entry - You gave me a lot to think about. If I have time during Spring Break, I'll write you some more comments about what you helped me to understand about ways I can improve my teaching of this class next year. Thanks!

    240+ words = 6 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除