2014年1月17日金曜日

Finish!!!!!!


Hello! I will finish 1,5000 words on my blog soon. I'm so happy! And I'm going to be the forth grade on my university this year. Time passing is really early and unbelievable. And I have to hunt for a job in the future. A lot of my friends are hunting for a job now and they are really do their best hard. I would like to employ on medical relation in the future. For example, I think medical business work and dental assistant. In fact, I have the qualification of medical business work. I studied about it and had the qualification last year. At the first time, I wanted to employ on medical business work, but I'm interested in dental assistant now. It doesn't need the qualification. I would like to hunt for a job safety in this year.

[140/15072]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿